Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I'm OK


No that's not a Boston police officer frozen from the cold. It's just the famous Paul Revere statue along the Freedom Trail.

I made it back from Boston! It was an incredible trip where fellow missionaries Mike Olejarz, Gene Brietenbach and I redesigned the Student Institute of Campus Missions. This will be the 8th year that the SICM student leadership conference has been held and it's going to be the best one yet! We'll be providing instruction and experiences to help students understand what it means to be a disciple of Jesus and lead others in the same way. If you know of any university students who may benefit from SICM, send them to www.nesicm.org.

Oh, by the way, I did drive by Fenway Park. I didn't get a chance to visit the bathrooms, but I gave it a pretty good sneer. I wonder if that was what pushed Johnny Damon over the edge.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Welcome back from that city. I hope that you washed your car in the time since you've returned, you wouldn't want any Fenway germs getting into your family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home