Sunday, November 13, 2005

Windy City

I'm sitting in my friend Josh's comfortable office chair working on the update to AU Chi Alpha's web site. Actually Josh is working, I'm just giving "constructive criticism. We're listening to some good music by Andrew Peterson turned up loud. No I'm not trying to return to the days of my youth (if it's too loud you're too old) and Josh isn't trying to drown out my creative comments; we're just competing with the wind noise. Oh, I forgot to mention that Josh's desk chair is located in Chicago and boy is it the "Windy City." We went out to church and I was almost blown off my feet walking through the parking lot to the front doors. I guess I can now tell everyone that I've experienced the essence of Chicagoland--a bad hair day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home