Monday, April 03, 2006

I Hate Waiting...

You may have guessed from the title, Baby Godzwa decided not to come out today. Maybe he saw his shadow. Could it be 6 more weeks of winter? I don't think so, but it does mean waiting.

I'm not a fan of waiting. When I want something, I want it now. If I need to talk to someone, I don't want to leave a message. I'll call their cell phone, send them a text message...you get the idea. It would be very convenient if Jen's due date (which is today) were set in stone. The most important week on the Christian calendar is coming up! I need to get my taxes done! I've got things to do, places to go! Funny how our new baby doesn't quite understand my busy schedule.

Patience has become a lost virtue in our world. Stress and anxiety is everywhere. I wonder if there is a connection. Practice patience this week. How? Push aside the to-do list for a half hour, go to a quiet place and let God speak to you. I guarantee you'll receive more than just stress relief.

1 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Argh! Waiting! Not to rub it in or anything, but all of ours were early...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home